- If seat is allotted, select Freeze/Slide/Float option through candidates Login by the candidate, Report to ARC, Produce Original Documents for Verification & Pay Seat Acceptance Fee in the form of DD only.
- Candidate who got allotted the 1st option, such candidate will have to compulsorily FREEZE the admission at ARC for SEAT ACCEPTANCE. Such candidates shall be eligible for Round IV if he /she wish for betterment only.
- If candidate, who allotted any option other than 1st, i.e. from 2-300 then such candidates may FREEZE the admission or he/she may choose from SLIDE/FLOAT for the betterment in CAP II & CAP III.
- Choosing the seat acceptance status SLIDE/FLOAT can be done only ONCE after CAP-I allotment.
- The Seat Acceptance fees is to be paid at ARC in the form of Demand Draft in favour of 'Commissioner, State CET Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai' payable at 'Mumbai'.
- The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be Rs. 5,000/- for OPEN, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC Category and Rs. 1,000/- for SC, ST Category Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only. This fee shall be transferred to the institution after deducting Rs. 1,000/- towards processing fee.
- ARC shall confirm the Seat after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the Candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The ARC centre in-charge shall issue the Online Receipt of acceptance which the candidate will have to retain.
- For cancellation of admission before reporting to the institution, the candidate shall apply to the Reporting Center to which he/she has paid Seat Acceptance Fee.
- If a candidate fails to report for the acceptance of allotted seat at Admission Reporting Center in scheduled time, it will be treated as he/she has rejected the allotted seat and such candidate shall not be eligible for CAP Round II and / or III. However such candidates will be able to participate in CAP Round IV.
- If candidate is not allotted any seat then such candidate should wait for the next CAP Round(s) allotment.